During these complex times we invite all community members to keep our core values at the heart of all interactions, with caring being the foundation. Being a diverse community, we serve our collective well-being best by acknowledging and allowing for different ways to negotiate these uncertain times. As a school, we will continue to monitor and adhere to government regulations.
As you know, BC has shifted away from detailed contact tracing and has limited the collection of infection data. As members of our community test positive and share that information with us, we will respectfully share it with you. That said, students are not required to disclose and we are not allowed to share specific or personal data.
To help keep our community safe I have gathered some key links below from the Greater Victoria School District and have the attached letter from our Human Resources Manager.
We post updates, student work and other key files to our ManageBac platform which can only be accessed by parents. For a refresher on how to use the platform check out this tutorial.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- K-12 Health Check (gov.bc.ca)
- Vaccine_children_5_11.pdf (bccdc.ca)
- COVID-19 in Schools | Island Health
- Guidance-k-12-schools.pdf (bccdc.ca)
- Addendum_K-12Guidance_12292021.pdf (bccdc.ca)
- Attachment 3 – Provincial COVID-19 Health Safety Guidelines for K-12 Settings_November 17 2020 – DRAFT (gov.bc.ca)
- k-12-covid-19-health-safety-guidelines-addendum.pdf (gov.bc.ca)
- covid-19-protocols-for-administrators.pdf (gov.bc.ca)