At St. John’s Academy, we are committed to enrolling a diverse student body that enhances our mission to offer an academically rigorous and transformational learning program for tomorrow’s leaders in a caring and supportive environment.
We accept the following forms of payment:
We can receive cash no more than CAD 5,000 for each student during one school year.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Extra 2.5% handling fee will be charged.
Personal Cheque, Money Order, or a Bank Draft
Pay to: St. John’s Academy
Mail to: 395 West Broadway, Vancouver BC Canada V5Y 1A7
School Address: 395 West Broadway, Vancouver BC Canada V5Y 1A7
School Phone Number:(+1) 604-683-4572
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Account Number: 1022888
Transit Number (Branch Number):07360
Bank Institution Number: 003
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2 CC Code: 000307360
Bank Address:650 WEST 41ST AVE-SUITE 261, VANCOUVER, BC V5Z 2M9
* Please include sender’s name, student’s name and DOB，Transfer to St. John’s Academy.
* If paying by WIRE TRANSFER,please add CAD $40 bank service charge.
Other Fees (if applicable):
- Airport pick up Service
- Homestay Service
- Custodian Service
*Tuition and fees subject to change without prior notice.
*All application fees are non-refundable.
*All fees must be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD).
Students will be granted a tuition refund or under the following circumstances:
- The student’s study permit is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, providing the original rejection letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- The student graduates from St. John’s Academy with a British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma) showing St. John’s Academy as his/her home school and the full tuition was not required to complete the program. A partial refund of unspent or uncommitted fees will be considered.
- The student has enrolled and remitted fees but fails to meet St. John’s Academy admission standards and did not misrepresent his or her knowledge or skills when applying for admission.
Students will NOT be granted a refund under the following circumstances:
- The student receives his/her study permit using a Letter of Acceptance or Registration Confirmation Letter issued by St. John’s Academy.
- The student is expelled from St. John’s Academy.
- The student transfers to another school.
- The student leaves St. John’s Academy without written notification.
- The student does not attend school within 6 months of receiving the school’s Letter of Acceptance and no written contract is received from the student or guardian.
- While studying at St.John’s Academy all students must take the required 4 courses for a quarter. Students will be charged FOUR courses each quarter unless it is their graduation quarter and fewer courses are needed.
*All inactive student files will be closed after 6 months without contact from students or guardians. Tuition will not be held in this case.
If one of the tuition refund circumstances is met, the student may request a refund by providing any required documents and submitting a completed Refund Request Form in order to process the refund. All application fees (including Custodian Application Fee and Homestay Application Fee) are non-refundable including a $300 administration fee. The normal processing time for tuition refunds is 2 to 4 weeks.