At St. John’s Academy, we are committed to enrolling a diverse student body that enhances our mission to offer an academically rigorous and transformational learning program for tomorrow’s leaders in a caring and supportive environment.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit and Debit Card
- WeChat Pay/ AliPay
- Personal Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft
- Online banking (Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit, Interac e-Transfer)
For details, please download the payment information.
Other Fees (if applicable):
*Tuition and fees subject to change without prior notice.*All application fees are non-refundable.*All fees must be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Airport pick up Service
- Homestay Service
- Custodian Service
Students will be granted a tuition refund or under the following circumstances:
- The student’s study permit is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, providing the original rejection letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- The student graduates from St. John’s Academy with a British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma) showing St. John’s Academy as his/her home school and the full tuition was not required to complete the program. A partial refund of unspent or uncommitted fees will be considered.
- The student has enrolled and remitted fees but fails to meet St. John’s Academy admission standards and did not misrepresent his or her knowledge or skills when applying for admission.
Students will NOT be granted a refund under the following circumstances:
- The student receives his/her study permit using a Letter of Acceptance or Registration Confirmation Letter issued by St. John’s Academy.
- The student is expelled from St. John’s Academy.
- The student transfers to another school.
- The student leaves St. John’s Academy without written notification.
- The student does not attend school within 6 months of receiving the school’s Letter of Acceptance and no written contract is received from the student or guardian.
- While studying at St.John’s Academy all students must take the required 4 courses for a quarter. Students will be charged FOUR courses each quarter unless it is their graduation quarter and fewer courses are needed.
*All inactive student files will be closed after 6 months without contact from students or guardians. Tuition will not be held in this case.
If one of the tuition refund circumstances is met, the student may request a refund by providing any required documents and submitting a completed Refund Request Form in order to process the refund. All application fees (including Custodian Application Fee and Homestay Application Fee) are non-refundable including a $300 administration fee. The normal processing time for tuition refunds is 2 to 4 weeks.