Fee Schedule (3 Semesters/ 1 year) *
|Type of Fee||International Student||Local Student|
|Application Fee||$ 200||$ 200|
|Tuition Fee||$ 19,800||$ 14,400|
|Student Service Fee||$ 900||$ 900|
|Student Activity Fee||$ 900||$ 900|
|Textbook Fee (50% refundable)||$ 600||$ 600|
|Total fees||$ 22,400||$ 17,000|
(with permission only). Please speak to Academic officers for more information.
- School Uniform: $1000
- Medical Insurance: $1,000 (1 year)
We accept the following forms of payment:
- WeChat Pay
- Credit Card (Mastercard / Visa/ Union Pay)
- Personal Cheque, Money Order, or Bank Draft Pay to: St. John’s Academy. Mail to: 395 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Y 1A7
- Wire Transfer (Please include sender’s name, student’s name and DOB) Transfer to: St. John’s Academy Bank Name: TD Canada Trust Account Number: 5243506 Transit Number (Branch Number): 00340 Bank Institution Number: 004 Swift Code: TDOMCATTTOR CC Code: 00400340 Address: 511 West 41st Avenue Vancouver, BC Canada V5Z 2M7
Other Fees (if applicable):
- BC Medical Services Plan (MSP)/ Private Insurance
- Homestay and airport pick up Service
- Custodian Service
* Tuition and fees subject to change without prior notice.
Students will be granted a tuition refund or transfer under the following circumstances:
- The student’s study permit is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, providing the original rejection letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- The student graduates from St. John’s Academy with a British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma) showing St. John’s Academy as his/her home school and the full tuition was not required to complete the program. A partial refund of unspent or uncommitted fees will be considered.
- The student has enrolled and remitted fees but fails to meet St. John’s Academy admission standards and did not misrepresent his or her knowledge or skills when applying for admission.
Students will NOT be granted a refund under the following circumstances:
- The student receives his/her study permit using a Letter of Acceptance or Registration Confirmation Letter issued by St. John’s Academy.
- The student is expelled from St. John’s Academy.
- The student transfers to another school.
- The student leaves St. John’s Academy without written notification.
- The student does not attend school within 6 months of receiving the school’s Letter of Acceptance and no written contract is received from the student or guardian.
*All inactive student files will be closed after 6 months without contact from student or guardian. Tuition will not be held in this case. If one of the tuition refund circumstances is met, the student may request for a refund by providing any required documents and submitting a completed Refund Request Form in order to process the refund. All applications fees (including Custodian Application Fee and Homestay Application Fee) are non-refundable
including $300 administration fee
. The normal processing time for tuition refunds is 2 to 4 weeks