We are delighted to have obtained a Middle Years Program (MYP) school in our first term of operations, which is a special and rare achievement. The majority of our caring and innovative faculty are delivering the MYP in a way that engages our students and allows them to learn more than they ever thought possible.
Please join us to follow the status updates in BC Association of IB World Schools.
You may wonder, why offer the MYP? Research shows that students participating in the MYP:
• build confidence in managing their own learning
• learn by doing, connecting the classroom to the larger world
• outperform non-IB students in critical academic skills
• consistently have greater success in IB Diploma Programme examinations
• thrive in positive school cultures where they are engaged and motivated to excel
• develop an understanding of global challenges and a commitment to act as responsible citizens.
(International Baccalaureate Organization)
For more information on the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), please visit IBO.