St. John’s Academy Shawnigan Lake cares about our parents being an informed and engaged part of our learning community. With that in mind, we’ve put together this portal with key links and policies that might be helpful.
- Welcome from Head of School
- Community Calendar 2022-2023
- Weekly Newsletter
- Staff Directory
- School Photos
- School Policies & Forms
- School Uniform
- PCEG (Parents’ Group)
During these complex times we invite all community members to keep our core values at the heart of all interactions, with caring being the foundation. Being a diverse community, we serve our collective well-being best by acknowledging and allowing for different ways to negotiate these uncertain times. As a school, we will continue to monitor and adhere to government regulations.
We post updates, student work and other key files to our ManageBac platform which can only be accessed by parents. For a refresher on how to use the platform check out this tutorial.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
POLICIES & FORMS
- Student and Parent Handbook – 2022-2023
- SJASL Dorms Family Handbook 2022-2023
- Student Conduct and Discipline Policy
- School Emergency Measures Policy
- Student Anti-bullying & Harassment Policy
- Anaphylaxis and Allergies Policy (Staff and Student)
- Child Abuse and Reporting Policy
- Refund Policy
- Transcripts Request Form
- Student Physical Health Form
SCHOOL COMMUNITY CALENDAR
In addition to the live calendar below, you can view previous school community calendars from the menu above.