THE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
St. John’s Academy has teamed up with The Pacific Football Club to develop a new premier soccer training academy that’s geared for students.
The main objective of The Football Academy is to develop complete soccer players. We’ll be focusing on specific fundamentals of the game such as team morale and culture, mental and physical aspects of the game, as well as technical and tactical awareness. St. John’s Football Academy wants to create a safe and supportive environment where players can demonstrate their abilities while adapting to a unique coaching philosophy.
Our aim is to educate young soccer players while promoting respect, leadership, discipline, dedication and humility in a competitive environment driven by high standards and expectations.
What can student athletes expect?
● A Culture of Character
● Partnership with professional team Pacific FC (2021 CPL Champions and 2022
Concacaf League, Round of the 16 Participants)
● Expert coaching from Jamar Dixon
● Guest appearances from coaches and professional players
● Access to advice from professional footballers
● Academy kit
● Transportation to professional facilities
● Showcase opportunities
● Education at an IB accredited school
BREAKING NEW GROUND
The Football Club is part of our atheletics program which includes a broad range of sports, both competive and not. What makes this special is the talent leading this new intiative in former Football captain, Jamar Dixon.