2020-2021 Canadian Student Fee Information
- All fees are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes.
- St. John’s Academy is bonded with the British Columbia Ministry of Education.
- To register, new students are required to pay full school fees or, if choosing the monthly payment plan, 10 equal payments with the first cheque payable upon registration.
- Canadian students are defined as students holding a Canadian passport or permanent resident card and who have academic transcripts from a BC school from the last two years.
- The Canadian day student’s tuition package includes; tuition, lunch, school supplies, tech fees and capital fees.
- The Tuition fee covers 1015 contact class time hours for one year (September to June). Monday to Friday 6 hours a day of class time (excluding statutory holidays and professional development days). The tuition fee covers our co-curricular clubs taught at the school, field trips and tournaments organized by teachers during or beyond class time.
- The Boarding Program fee covers a complete youth development program based on our life skills development curriculum, supervision, professional guidance, study hall (4 evenings/week), leadership & service opportunities, shared accommodation (3-4 students/room), daily buffet breakfast and dinner, set lunch, afterschool snack, bedding and linens, and laundry facilities. The boarding program is managed by St. John’s Academy’s Youth Coordinator.
- The Technology fee includes usage of a laptop, Microsoft Office suite and other required software, IT support and training, classroom collaboration tools, cloud storage and backup, content filter protection and wireless internet capabilities.
- Students can purchase either the Basic Uniform Package or the Upgraded Uniform package. Any additional school uniform items are charged on a per item basis. Uniform fee includes taxes.
- Overnight trips and ski trips, co-curricular clubs off campus are separately charged on participation.
- Hot lunches are provided on all instructional days.
- All payments made by credit card will incur a 2.5% surcharge.